Wedding season is officially here, which means you’re probably looking at more than one gift registry as we speak. Silverware is essential, and a blender can be nice to have, but neither is going make the recipients jump for joy.
For a summer wedding, we love the idea of gifting the happy couple with items needed to prepare for summertime bbq's, pool parties and honeymoons. We've rounded up our favorite summer picks the newlyweds are sure to love.
1. Eva Solo Table Grill, $213, evasolo.com
2. Snow Cone Maker, $29, target.com
3. Franklin Recreational Set, $37, amazon.com
4. Fujifilm Instax Smartphone Printer, $178, bestbuy.com
5. Mr. and Mrs. Beach Towels, $36 each, cafepress.com
6. 2-Person Picnic Basket Set, $35, walmart.com
Brides, would you add these items to your summer registry? If so, let us know in the comments!
ost created by Alexis Reliford, who is a recent graduate of Northwestern State University on the search for the world's best wedding cake. Follow her adventures interning at Black Bride this summer on Twitter here: @lexreliford.