We at Black Bride Magazine are Coveting Copper as it's one of the hottest colors this season on wedding registries!
Copper is an brilliant metallic color that can add a pop of visual interest to any space. This versatile color also compliments so many shades that you can't go wrong with putting a few of these lovely items on your wedding registry. Copper is such a timeless color you will be able to use these items for years to come.
Explore some wedding registry items we are voting in copper!
1. Olde Thompson Columbia Salt And Pepper Shaker Set, $17, BedBathBeyond.com
2. Copper Tray, $175, MarkandGraham.com
3. Kosta Boda Large Basket Bowl, $175, Bloomingdales.com
4. Hammered Copper Fire Pit, $320, Target.com
5. Shiny Copper Flatware, $27 for a set of 3, CB2.com
6. KitchenAid Professional 620 Stand Mixer, $1,000, Williams-Sonoma.com
Do you love copper as much as we do? Would you add these items to your wedding registry? Share your comments below or via social media @blackbride1998
About Elaina Vaune:
Elaina Vaune Moore is a Fashion Blogger and Marketing Consultant. She is a native of Louisville, Kentucky and has lived in New York City since 2010. Elaina works in the fashion field specializing in PR, Social Media and Branding for fashion companies. In 2012, her love of fashion and photography led her to take an active interest in blogging as an after work passion. Her desire for more in the blogging arena led her to start her own Blog and Wardrobe Consulting firm Vaune’s View. Follow Elaina’s musings about style, beauty, life and entrepreneurship onInstagram, Twitter, and on her blog.