A city generally known for its ruggedness to outsiders, is seen as a beautiful gem to lifelong residents and those who have come to know Baltimore as their home. Baltimore has always been home for event planner at Penn-Jones Events, Paige. She wanted to showcase the beauty behind the rugged exterior of her city. What better way to do that than to plan a shoot on the Baltimore Harbor!
First known as a leader in the shipbuilding industry, followed by the oyster canning industry and then steel, these elements and Paige’s love for sustainability inspired the theme of the shoot ‘Timeless Neutrals.’ The colors of brown, ivory, gold and bronze were pulled from the industries the city was known for. Baltimore is an iconic location, and is both a great city to live and visit. Check out all the gorgeous details captured by Megapixels Media!
Shoot location: Canopy by Hilton Baltimore Harbor Point, Baltimore City, Maryland
Shoot theme/motif/inspiration: Timeless Neutrals
Color combinations: Brown, Ivory, Gold and Bronze
Favorite detail: Acrylic natural Agate Geode slice with gold edge napkin ring
- Table Linen – Mae Ivory
- Material: Tone on Tone Textured + Patterned Linen
- Color: Ivory
Cake Table Linen:
- Material: Shantung
- Color: Ivory
- 2 brown textured oval glass vases – Large with floral and greenery laid diagonally placed on both sides of a Brown Smooth Glass Vase – Extra Large. The extra large brown vase had the same florals along with 37″ real touch orchids (faux flowers).
- 13″ Ray Pearl Base Plate
- 10″ Ivory Dinner Plate w/gold rim
- 7.25″ Salad/Dessert Plate w/gold rim
- Liv Mercury Napkin – Ivory base, designer cotton blend
- Gem Dinnerware
- Material acrylic and silver w/detailed pattern
- Chair – Orleans Bronze
- Material: Acrylic
Stationery – Vellum jacket with wax seal and twine closure.
Please share unique details from your shoot:
- View – 90-degree angle of the Baltimore Harbor and Patapsco River
- Décor – Keeping inline with our mission to create events with sustainability in mind, we opted for a look with minimal florals as well as a mix of dried and real touch florals too add a bit of drama.
- Sustainable Gown – Classic Martina Liana gown from a shop in Historic Savage that is run from 100% customer donations with 100% of profits benefiting the non-profit.
We are in love with this gorgeous styled shoot! Let us know your favorite detail in the comments!
Megapixels Media|Penn Jones Events|Leona Emm Beauty LLC|Select Event Rentals|Devine Designs by Diesha|Canopy by Hilton Baltimore Harbor Point|T1aom Videography|Poetic Potions|Cherie Sustainable Bridal|Lindsay Hancock|Bouche Cakes|Sincerely PS Events and Design|Devin Owens|Elizabeth Mone’t|Penn Jones Events & PennCo Designs