photo via nowresortsblog.com
When it comes to summer, what could be better than indulging in an all-out, sun-kissed excursion with your Besties? With a little planning, you can spend a few nights at the beach or in a luxury hotel enjoying spa treatments, fancy drinks and catching up with your best friends. Check out our favorite girlfriend friendly travel destinations, perfect for a bachelorette weekend or a girls-only getaway!
ACOYA Hotel Suites & Villas, Curaçao
This upscale, full-service luxury resort on the island of Curaçao is encouraging girls to round up their closest friends, and come experience a fun-filled Caribbean retreat. This luxurious hotel features a "No Boys Allowed Island Getaway" package, where you and the girls can relax, reconnect and unwind! This package provides the ultimate V.I.P. experience, with an array of amenities specifically designed to help you relax and enjoy some pampering with your BFF's including:
- Bottle of chilled champagne in room upon arrival
- Four two-course à la carte lunches at Restaurant Seasons, which boasts pool and lake views
- Four foot bath and scrub treatments
- Four 30-minute Swedish massages
- Complimentary transportation to popular Mambo Beach and Downtown Curaçao's shopping, dining, and entertainment districts
- A VIP wine tasting experience with one of the island's top wine connoisseurs at a local wine shop
Rates for the "No Boys Allowed Island Getaway" package are $1,286 ($322 per person) for a minimum three-night stay for four guests, plus 17% taxes and fees. The package is available for travel through December 15, 2015 and must be booked at least seven (7) days prior to arrival. For more information call, (855) 552-2692, email, [email protected] or visit, www.acoyacuracao.com
Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa, Puerto Rico
The Copamarina Beach Resort and Spa located in Guanica, Puerto Rico, features a special “This One is for the Girls” package designed to skip the hustle and bustle on your next girls getaway. Grab your girlfriends, kick-back, relax, and indulge in the Caribbean lifestyle. The package starting from: $180.00, per room, per night includes:
- Accommodations for two girlfriends
- Round trip to Gilligan's island for two (2)
- Welcome beach bag
- Daily breakfast at Las Palmas Café for two (2)
- Choice of manicure or pedicure per person
For more information call 1-787-821-0505 or visit www.copamarina.com
Soak up the sun and soak up the fun in Turks and Caicos! Grab your BFF and breathe easy with morning meditation and yoga sessions. Let the Turks and Caicos sunset take your breath away on a private catamaran cruise, as you sip unlimited premium cocktails mixed just for you and your BFF. The package includes:
- Welcome Cocktail Party
- Beach Bonfire All White Party
- Jewelry & Wine Soiree
- Beauty Tips & Tricks
- Private Catamaran Cruise
- Seaside Yoga & Meditation
- Farewell Cocktail Party
For dates and rates visit www.beaches.com or Call 1-888-BEACHES.
Prefer to set sail? Check out the Girlfriend’s Cruise 2016 hosted by Moselle Travel hitting the water, Sunday, September 18 – Sunday, September 25, 2016. This ship lets your inner celebrity come out as you admire the Hollywood –themed décor and enjoy the five-star treatment. The luxury getaway boasts a $790 per person price tag and includes:
• 8 Days on board Carnival Fascination
• All meals and non-carbonated drinks
• 24-hour room service
• Formal Dinner Party
• Hip Hop Party with Open Bar
• Networking Party
• Playback Day Party featuring childhood games and more!
For more information visit www.moselletravel.com or call 1-877-351-0900.
Cheeca's Chicas Girlfriend Getaway, Florida Keys
Nestled among the lush palm trees is Cheeca Lodge & Spa, a luxury resort located in the Florida Keys. Embodying the laid-back lifestyle of the Keys, Cheeca Lodge provides an upscale escape that feels like home. It’s all fun, no stress, and most importantly, it’s all about the Chicas! This package includes:
• 3 nights or more in your choice of Golf, Resort or Lagoon View
• Girls’ Survival Kit on arrival – includes bottle of wine, assorted snacks and more
• Access to our library of Chick Flicks for in-room viewing
• Private “Create Your Own Tropical Cocktail” activity with Cheeca’s own mixologist
• $200 Spa Credit
• $150 Watersports Credit
• Full breakfast buffet daily on our oceanfront terrace
For more information visit www.cheeca.com or call 844-993-9713 to book your tropical escape today.
Are you planning a girl’s getaway this summer? If so, we want to hear about it in the comments below!
Post created by Alexis Reliford, who is a recent graduate of Northwestern State University on the search for the world's best wedding cake. Follow her adventures interning at Black Bride this summer on Twitter here: @lexreliford.